The National Review Institute is hosting a luncheon discussion on Sarbanes-Oxley reform this Monday, July 23rd, from 12pm-2pm down in Washington, D.C.
I will serve as moderator for the event.
* Sanjay Anand, Chairman of the Sarbanes-Oxley Institute
* Hank Greenberg, Chairman/CEO of C.V. Starr & Co.
* Senator Jim DeMint (R-SC)
* Jason Trennert, Managing Partner & Chief Investment Strategist of Strategas Research Partners
* Alex Pollock, Resident Fellow at The American Enterprise Institute
* Michael Ryan, Executive Director of the Center for Capital Markets Competitiveness at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
If you’re interested in attending, please email NRIevents@capitalhq.com.