On CNBC's Kudlow & Company this evening:
CNBC's Bob Pisani will lead us off with a market drilldown from the NYSE.
THE MARKET...Our market panel will sift through and debate all the latest market news and developments.
* Jeff Kleintop, chief market strategist, LPL Financial Services
* Herb Greenberg, MarketWatch Sr. Columnist & CNBC contributor
* Stefan Abrams, Bryden-Abrams Investment Management managing partner
THE ECONOMY, FED, INTEREST RATES & MORE...On to debate what lies ahead are John Ryding, chief economist at Bear Stearns and Tony Crescenzi, chief bond market strategist at Miller, Tabak & Co.
POLITICAL ROUNDTABLE...Our experts will discuss Fred Thompson's budding GOP campaign as well as other news, trends and developments out of Washington.
* Larry Sabato, UVA political scientist
* Chris Cillizza, Washington Post political blogger
* Mike Allen, chief political correspondent for The Politico
* John Fund, columnist for The Wall Street Journal's opinionjournal.com
Please join us at 5pm ET on CNBC for another free market edition of Kudlow & Company.