On CNBC's Kudlow & Company at 7pm ET tonight:
THE ECONOMY, MARKETS & FED...Our market panel will discuss and debate all the latest news and developments affecting investors.
* John Browne, financial news columnist
* Don Luskin, chief investment officer of Trend Macro
* Vince Farrell, managing director of Scotsman Capital
EXCLUSIVE ONE-ON-ONE WITH SENATOR GRASSLEY...to discuss the Senate investigation of Bear Stearns.
The FEDERAL RESERVE's role in the Bear Stearns/JP Morgan deal and subprime mortgage problems will be debated with:
* Peter Morici, University of Maryland business professor and former chief economist of the U.S. International Trade Commission
* Less Hoskins, senior fellow at Pacific Research Institute and former Cleveland Federal Reserve president.
FORECLOSURES/HOUSING RAGE issues with John Carver, a foreclosures specialist with Prudential Americana Group.
Our MONEY POLITICS segment will focus on regulation, housing, mortgages, etc. On board to debate:
* Dan Clifton, director of policy research at Strategas Research
* Morris Reid, political strategist with Westin Rinehart
Please join us at 7pm ET on CNBC for another free market edition of Kudlow & Company.