This evening at 7pm ET:
NBC’s Kelly O'Donnell reports from Washington.
OBAMA’S STATE OF THE UNION
The president did not have a burning bush moment…
- Sen. Judd Gregg (R-NH)
- Sen. Ben Cardin (D-MD)
IS BERNANKE “OBAMA’S” FED CHIEF?
What exactly is the exit strategy?
Hats off to Hoenig at the Kansas City Fed
- Peter Morici, University of Maryland Robert H. Smith School of Business Professor; U.S. International Trade Commission Fmr. Chief Economist
- Peter Navarro, "The Coming China Wars" Author; University Of California - Irvine Business Professor
OBAMA & THE MARKETS … TAX ATTACK & HEALTHCARE
- Robert Reich, Fmr. Labor Secretary; Author, "Supercapitalism"; CNBC Contributor; Univ. of CA., Berkeley, Prof. of Public Policy
- Steve Moore, Senior Economics Writer for the Wall Street Journal Editorial Board; "The End of Prosperity" Co-Author
OBAMA & STOCKS: HAS THE MARKET VOTED?
- Robert Froehlich, The Hartford Sr. Managing Director
- Quentin Hardy, Forbes National Editor
RAISING THE TAX ON FOREIGN NATIONALS?
- Matt Miller, The Daily Beast Columnist;Public Radio's "Left, Right and Center" Host
- James Pethokoukis, Reuters Money & Politics Columnist
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.