Tonight at 7pm ET on CNBC:
WILL WASHINGTON WOO BACK BUSINESS?
- Joy Reid, ReidReport.com Editor; Miami Herald Columnist
- Andrew Busch, BMO Capital Markets; CNBC Contributor
- Ben Ferguson, Syndicated Radio Talk Show Host
BILLIONAIRE TAX, FIGHT OF THE FATCATS: GATES VS. BALMER
CNBC’s Dennis Kneale has the story.
DO THE RICH WORK HARDER?
- David Goodfriend, Fmr. Clinton W.H. Official; "Left Jab" Co-Host/Air America Co-Founder
- Steve Moore, Senior Economics Writer for WSJ Editorial Board; "Return to Prosperity" co-author
IS AN EPIC BULL MARKET RUN COMING?
- Anthony Mirhaydari, Founder & editor of EdgeLetter.com
- Joe Battipaglia, Stifel Nicolaus Market Strategist
AIG PAYING BACK UNCLE SAM
- CNBC’s Mary Thompson reports.
IS THIS REALLY THE END OF BAILOUT NATION?
IS THE TIMING SUSPECT?
- Robert Jackson, Columbia law school professor. Deputy Special Master for TARP Executive Compensation
LIQUID ASSETS: PRIVATIZING WATER
- CNBC’s Michelle Caruso-Cabrera reports.
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.