Tonight at 7pm ET on CNBC:
KEY TAX BREAKS AT RISK: IS A FLAT TAX THE ANSWER?
- Robert Reich, Fmr. Labor Secretary; Author, "Aftershock"; CNBC Contributor; Univ. of CA., Berkeley, Prof. of Public Policy
- Dan Mitchell, Cato senior fellow
DE FACTO DOLLAR DEVALUATION: ARE WE HEADED FOR FULL-FLEDGED DOLLAR CRASH?
- Brian Kelly, Kanundrum Capital President / Fast Money Contributor
- Art Laffer, Chief Investment Officer, Laffer Investments; Fmr. Reagan Economic Advisor
THE HOUSING MARKET
- CNBC’s Diana Olick reports.
COULD FORECLOSURE MESS CREATE A DOWNWARD SPIRAL FOR HOUSING
- Mark Calabria, CATO Director of Financial Regulation Studies
- Matt Englett, Managing Partner of KEL Attorneys
COUNTDOWN TO ELECTION: BALANCE OF POWER SHIFTING RIGHT?
- Pat Toomey, (R) Pennsylvania U.S. Senate Candidate; Fmr. Rep. Pat Toomey (R-PA); Fmr. Club for Growth President
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.