CNBC's Kudlow & Company will broadcast live at 5:00pm EST this evening.
We'll begin tonight's show with a look at the stock market and economy. Our market guests this evening:
* Brian Wesbury, chief economist at First Trust Advisors
* Russ Koesterich, portfolio manager at Barclays Global Investors
* Robert Shiller, Professor of Economics at Yale University and author of Irrational Exuberance
Congressman Harold Ford (D-TN), who's running a heated race against Bob Corker in The Volunteer State, will discuss all the latest in his election battle. (Make sure to check out today's front-page WSJ article on Mr. Ford and the changing Southern political landscape.)
Our political panel will weigh in on variety of topics including the latest developments in the midterms. On board:
* Leslie Marshall, liberal radio talk show host
* Julian Epstein, Democratic strategist
* Michael Smerconish, conservative radio talk show host
* Larry Sabato, political scientist at the Univeristy of Virginia
A Washington to Wall Street debate on the economy, politics, and more. Tonight will be a battle between former Treasury undersecretary Gary Gensler and Jim Glassman, a fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and host of TechCentralStation.com. (The plan is to have these two duke it out each week, similar to our dynamic duo of Robert Reich and Steve Moore.)
It's your money. It's your vote. 12 Days left till November 7th...