CNBC's Kudlow & Company will broadcast live at 5:00pm EST this evening.
We will begin tonight's show with a thorough economic discussion focusing on today's GDP report and what it means for the economy, the stock market, and the upcoming elections.
On board to discuss:
* Nouriel Roubini, Professor of economics at NYU's Stern School of Business
* David Malpass, Bear Stearns’ Chief Economist
* Arthur Laffer, Founder and CEO of Laffer Associates
* Craig Columbus, Chief market strategist, Thomson Financial
Kudlow's Stock Club: Alexander Motola, five-star Morningstar rated portfolio manager of the Thornburg Core Growth Fund will deliver his stock picks.
We're also going to dive headfirst into all the latest political news - including Jim Webb's campaign woes in Virginia, the heated Senate race in New Jersey between Kean and Menendez, and the latest on the border fence.
Our political guests include:
* Mark Plotkin, Washington Post Radio host. (Plotkin interviewed Virginia Democratic Senate candidate Jim Webb this morning on the controversy surrounding sexually questionable excerpts from Webb's novels.)
* Bill Press, Democratic strategist and political commentator
* Terry Jeffrey, editor of Human Events
* Myrna Blyth, long-time editor of Ladies Home Journal and founding editor of More
* Lanny Davis, author and White House special counsel in the Clinton administration
Be sure to tune into CNBC's Kudlow & Company this evening for all the latest Washington to Wall Street commentary...