This evening at 7pm ET:
THE BALLOONING BUDGET
Plus, Geithner in the hot seat…
CNBC’s Hampton Pearson reports from Washington.
BALLOONING BUDGET TAX ATTACK
Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) will be aboard with his perspective.
OBAMA’S TOWN HALL: TAXES & JOBS IN THE SPOTLIGHT
NBC’s Steve Handelsman reports.
FAT CAT TAX - WHAT CONSTITUTES RICH?
- Michael Linden, Center for American Progress Associate Director for Tax and Budget Policy
- Arthur Laffer, Chief Investment Officer, Laffer Investments; Fmr. Reagan Economic Advisor
BANK TAX ATTACK
Hudson City Bank Corp president & CEO Ron Hermance will join us with his take.
THE VOLCKER RULE: GOOD IDEA OR BAD?
- Mark Calabria; CATO Director of Financial Regulation Studies; Fmr. Banking Committee Official
- Peter Morici, University of Maryland Robert H. Smith School of Business Prof; U.S. International Trade Commission Fmr. Chief Economist
MARKETS - BULL OR BEAR?
- Mike Ozanian, Forbes National Editor
- James Paulsen, Wells Capital Management Chief Investment Strategist
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.