This evening at 7pm ET:
DOW CLOSES BELOW 10,000: BUY OR SELL?
- Zach Karabell, CNBC Contributor/River Twice Research President
- Jim LaCamp, Macroportfolio Advisors Sr. VP, Portfolio Manager
DEBT DEFLATION CONTAGION?
-Is the euro going down?
-Will Euro countries default on their debt?
-What can we do about it?
-Why are we waging war on business & capital?
- David Malpass, President, Encima Global; Deputy Asst Secy of Treasury Under Reagan '86-'89
- David Goldman, Senior Editor First Things Magazine
- Peter Navarro, "The Coming China Wars" Author; University Of California - Irvine Business Professor
IS TOYOTA TOTALED?
CNBC’s Phil LeBeau reports.
- Peter Brown, Editorial Director & Publisher, Automotive News
- Daniel J. Ikenson, Associate Director, Cato
OBAMA'S WAR ON BUSINESS & CAPITAL
The Cato Institute Dan Mitchell will join us with his perspective.
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.