Tonight at 7pm ET on CNBC:
EASY MONEY FED?
- John Tamny, Editor, RealClearMarkets
- Steve Liesman, CNBC senior economics reporter
- Vincent Reinhart, AEI Resident Scholar; Fmr Dir. of monetary affairs at the FOMC
MARKETS: THE HUNT FOR YIELD, WHERE CAN YOU GET SOME RETURN?
- James Altucher, Formula Capital Managing Director
- Mike Ozanian, Forbes National Editor
- Don Luskin, CNBC Contributor; Trend Macro Chief Investment Officer
WASHINGTON TO WALL STREET
- Is state aid a jobs bill or govt union bailout?
- Why can't states balance budget w/out fed govt?
- Big panic Dem stimulus coming?
- Update on Bush tax cuts
- Rep. Mike Pence (R-Indiana)
STATE AID: IS THIS A JOBS BILL OR A GOVT UNION BAILOUT?
- Matt Miller, Center for American Progress; The Daily Beast Columnist; Public Radio's "Left, Right and Center" Host
- James Pethokoukis, CNBC Contributor; Reuters Money & Politics Columnist
DO GOVERNMENT WORKERS GET PAID TOO MUCH, AT THE EXPENSE OF TAXPAYERS?
- Diane Furchtgott-Roth, fmr. Chief Economist, US Dept of Labor; Hudson Institute senior fellow
- Gary Burtless, Brookings Institute Sr. Fellow
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.