Tonight at 7pm ET on CNBC:
IS "RECOVERY SUMMER" SLIPPING AWAY INTO A DOUBLE-DIP RECESSION?
WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO BRING THE ECONOMY BACK?
- Robert Reich, Fmr. Labor Secretary; "Aftershock: The Next Economy and America's Future" author; CNBC Contributor; Univ. of CA., Berkeley Prof.
- Steve Moore, Sr. Economics Writer for WSJ Editorial Board; "Return to Prosperity" co-author; Founder & Fmr. President of the Club for Growth
TECH AFTER THE BELL: DELL, HP & INTEL
-CNBC’s Jon Fortt reports.
WHAT EXACTLY IS AN INVESTOR TO DO THESE DAYS?
- David Kelly, JP Morgan Funds Chief Market Strategist
- Joe Battipaglia, Stifel Nicolaus Market Strategist -
U.S HOUSING MOOD DETERIORATION
CNBC’S Diana Olick reports.
SEC SUES NEW JERSEY FOR PENSION FRAUD
- Harvey Pitt, Kalorama Partners, CEO & Founder; Former SEC Chairman
- Steve Malanga, Manhattan Institute Sr. Fellow; City Journal Contributing Editor
NOVEMBER REGIME CHANGE?
GOP Connecticut Senate candidate Linda McMahon will be aboard.
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.