Tonight at 7pm ET on CNBC:
THE IMPACT OF THE JOBS NUMBER; IS IT A BOGUS NUMBER? JOBS; TAXES, DEBT COMMISSION & QE2
- Robert Reich, Fmr. Labor Secretary; "Aftershock" author; CNBC Contributor; Univ. of CA., Berkeley, Prof. of Public Policy
- Steve Moore, Senior Economics Writer for WSJ Editorial Board; "Return to Prosperity" co-author
WHY DID MARKETS IGNORE THE JOBS NUMBER? WHAT'S DRIVING STOCKS?
COMMODITIES RALLY BOOSTS EARLY DAY STOCK SLUMP
- Todd Schoenberger, Managing Director LandColt Trading, LLC
- David Tice, Portofilio Manager, The Prudent Bear Fund
- Marc Pado, Cantor Fitzgerald U.S. Market Strategist
OIL CREEPING UP - HOW HIGH WILL IT GO? ANOTHER TAX ON THE CONSUMER?
- Daniel Dicker, Independent Oil Trader, TheStreet.com Senior Contributor
- Peter Beutel, Cameron Hanover President and Author
THE GREAT ESTATE TAX DEBATE
- Keith Boykin, Former Clinton White House Aide; Editor of The Daily Voice online news site; CNBC contributor
- James Pethokoukis, Reuters Money & Politics Columnist; CNBC Contributor
- Michael Cuggino, Permanent Portfolio Funds; President & Portfolio Manager
- Michael Farr, Farr, Miller & Washington President; CNBC Contributor
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.