Tonight at 7pm ET on CNBC:
MARKETS & ECONOMY...DOES THE BERNANKE FED HAVE THE STORY ALL WRONG?
- Don Luskin, Trend Macro Chief Investment Officer
- Keith McCullough, Hedgeye Risk Management
- David Goldman, former head of Global Fixed Income Research at Bank of America
TAX DEAL UPDATE
CNBC’s chief Washington correspondent John Harwood reports.
THE OBAMA-CEO SUMMIT
President Obama met with Gates & Buffet today and will meet with CEO's/Business Roundtable tomorrow. Is this a new pro-business move or just a game of politics? What can we expect from the "new" Obama economic agenda?
- Robert Reich - former Labor Secretary
- Steve Moore - Wall St. Journal Editorial Board
ECONOMIC GROWTH & INTEREST RATE OUTLOOK
With all the positive economic signs, isn't it time for Gary Shilling to change his forecast?
- Gary Shilling - A. Gary Shilling & Co. President
- Brian Wesbury - First Trust Advisors Chief Economist
RETAIL: ARE WE LOOKING AT A NEW CONSUMER?
- Hitha Prabhakar -Style File Group retail analyst
- Liz Dunn - FBR Capital Markets & Co. Retail Analyst
IS THIS THE END OF OBAMACARE?
- Ben Ferguson - Syndicated Talk Radio Host ICON Radio Network- Memphis
- Mark Levine, Democratic strategist
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.