On CNBC's Kudlow Report tonight:
MARKETS: STOCKS SOAR ON PORTGUAL BOND SALE; BIG BUCK BANKS; EYE ON TECH; SMALL CAPS BOOMING
- Lee Munson, Portfolio Asset Management Chief Investment Officer
- Harry Rady, CEO and portfolio manager at Rady Asset Management
- Don Luskin, CNBC Contributor; Trend Macro Chief Investment Officer
WORLD INFLATION SCARE
- David Malpass, President, Encima Global; Deputy Asst Secy of Treasury under Reagan '86-'89
- Russ Koesterich, Head of Investment Strategy Barclays Global Investors
ALASKA PIPELINE UPDATE
- CNBC’s Scott Cohn reports from Fairbanks, Alaska.
CHINA TENSIONS ON THE RISE…NEW CHINESE ARMS AIMED AT U.S….ARE THEY GOING TO BUY US OR BURY US OR BOTH?
- CNBC’s Eamon Javers reports.
- Dan Goure, Lexington Institute Vice President; Fmr. Pentagon Official
- David Goldman, Senior Editor First Things Magazine; Fmr. Wall St. Economist: Bear Stearns & Credit Suisse
STATES OF PAIN: IS BANKRUPTCY BETTER THAN TAX HIKES?
- Mark Levine, Democratic Policy Analyst, Syndicated Radio Host
- Steve Moore, Senior Economics Writer for WSJ Editorial Board; "Return to Prosperity" co-author
Please join us at 7pm ET on CNBC.