On CNBC's Kudlow Report tonight at 7pm ET:
- Keith McCullough, Founder of Hedgeye Risk Management
- Jim LaCamp, Macroportfolio Advisors Sr. VP, Portfolio Manager
- Phil Orlando, Federated Investors Chief Equity Market Strategist
COMMODITY RISE … EMERGING-WORLD TURMOIL … INFLATION: IS THE FED TO BLAME? CAN THEY FIX IT?
- Brett Arends, Columnist The Wall Street Journal
- David Riedel, Riedel Research Group President & Founder
EGYPT: WILL MUBARAK LAST? IMPACT ON REGION; HOW SHOULD OBAMA HANDLE?
- Lawrence Eagleburger, Fmr. Secretary of State; Baker, Donelson, Bearman & Caldwell Sr. Public Policy Advisor
- Gen. Montgomery Meigs, U.S. Army (Ret.)
- Daniel Kurtzer, Former U.S. ambassador to Egypt (1997-2001); Former U.S. ambassador to Israel (2001-2005)
WICKED WEATHER WATCH
- Todd Santos, The Weather Channel
FLORIDA FEDERAL JUDGE DEALS BLOW TO OBAMACARE
- CNBC’s Eamon Javers reports from the White House.
- Matt Miller, "Left, Right and Center" Host, Washington Post Online Edition Columnist
- Diana Furchtgott-Roth, Hudson Institute Director of the Center for Employment Policy
Please join us at 7pm ET on CNBC.