Tonight at 7pm ET ...
MARKETS: TOO MUCH PESSIMISM?
- Ken Heebner, Capital Growth Management Portfolio Manager
- Jim LaCamp, Macroportfolio Advisors Sr. VP, Portfolio Manager
- Craig Columbus, Chief Market Strategist; Advanced Equities
WHY DID GOLDMAN SACHS SAY DROP OIL?
- Helima Croft, Barclays Capital Director & Senior Geopolitical Strategist of Commodities Research; Fmr. CIA Sr. Economic Analyst
- Harry Rady, CEO and portfolio manager at Rady Asset Management
WHITE HOUSE TIES SPENDING CUTS TO DEBT CEILING
- John Harwood, CNBC Chief Washington Correspondent
ONE-ON-ONE WITH MITT ROMNEY
- Mitt Romney, 2012 Presidential Hopeful; (R) Fmr. Massachusetts Governor
WHY THE DISCONNECT BETWEEN MARKET BEARS & BULLISH CEOs?
- Gordon Bethune, Fmr. Continental Airlines Chairman & CEO; CNBC Contributor
- Robert Johnson, RLJ companies CEO; CNBC Contributor; BET Founder
Please join us at 7pm ET.