Please join us at 7pm ET tonight on CNBC
- Barry Ritholtz, Fusion IQ CEO, Director of Equity Research
- Vince Farrell, Soleil Securities Chief Investment Officer
- Larry Glazer, Mayflower Advisors
GOLD & SILVER HITS FRESH HIGHS AS DOLLAR DROPS TO 3-YEAR LOW
- Mandy Drury, CNBC Business News reports.
ARE WE STEPPING IN STAGFLATION?
- John Lonski, Moody's Capital Markets Research Group Chief Economist
- David Goldman, Former Head of Fixed Income Research at Bank of America; Senior Editor First Things Magazine -
MASSIVE TORNADOS KILL OVER 200 IN SIX STATES - THE FINANCIAL IMPLICATIONS
- CNBC’s Jane Wells reports.
HAS OBAMA LOST THE HANDLE ON THE ECONOMY?
- Howard Dean, Fmr. Vermont Governor & Presidential Candidate; CNBC Contributor
- Steve Moore, Senior Economics Writer for WSJ Editorial Board; "Return to Prosperity" co-author
STEVE JOBS TRIES TO CALM iPHONE BIG BROTHER BROUHAHA
- Brian Cooley, CNET Editor-at-Large
TURMOIL IN THE MIDEAST/LIBYA
- NBC’s Richard Engel reports.
EXXON & BIG OIL PROFITS; IS IT TIME TO DRILL, DRILL, DRILL BEFORE WE SEE $200 OIL?
- John Kilduff, CNBC Contributor; Again Capital LLC Partner
- Mark Levine, Democratic Policy Analyst; Syndicated Radio Host
- Bruce Vincent, Swift Energy President & IPAA Chairman