Please join us at 7pm ET tonight on CNBC.
DEBT CEILING DEBATE: WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN, WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN?
-CNBC chief Washington correspondent John Harwood reports.
- Sen. Rob Portman, (R) Ohio; Fmr. OMB Director
- Matt Miller, Washington Post Online Columnist; Public Radio's "Left, Right and Center" Host
- Steve Moore, Senior Economics Writer for WSJ Editorial Board; "Return to Prosperity" co-author
- Tony Blankley, Syndicated columnist
WHAT'S AHEAD FOR GREECE?
- CNBC’s Michelle Caruso-Cabrera reports.
THE MARKETS & ECONOMY
- John Rutledge, Fmr. Reagan Economic Advisor, CNBC contributor
- David Dietze, Point View Financial Services President and Chief Investment Strategist
- Michael Farr, Farr, Miller & Washington/CNBC Contributor - DC/NBC
- Keith McCullough, Founder & CEO of Hedgeye Risk Management; CNBC Contributor
CORPORATE TAX: BILL CLINTON VS. GROVER NORQUIST
- Fmr. Rep. Artur Davis, (D) Alabama ; SNR Denton's White Collar & Gov't Investigations practice; Fmr. Federal Prosecutor
- Grover Norquist, Americans For Tax Reform Pres