Please join us at 7pm ET tonight on CNBC.
DEBT CEILING DEBATE LATEST/OBAMA'S TWITTER TOWNHALL
-Luke Russert, NBC News Capitol Hill Correspondent
WHY CAN'T THE ECONOMY CREATE JOBS? WHERE'S THE GROWTH?
- Peter Cohan, President of Peter Cohan & Associates; Professor of Business Strategy at Babson School of Business; Author of "Capital Rising"
- Peter Ferrara, Institute for Policy Innovation Dir. of Entitlement and Budget Policy; White House Policy Development Official under Reagan
SENATE DEBT CEILING SUMMIT
- Sen. Michael Bennett, (D) CO
- Sen. John Barrasso, (R) WY, Senate GOP Conference Vice Chairman
MARKETS & ECONOMY: IS THE GOLD RUSH STILL ON?
- Mark Skousen, Editor of Forecasts & Strategies; "The Big Three in Economics" Author
- David Goldman, Former Head of Fixed Income Research at Bank of America
- Richard Whittall, CEO of Newstrike Capital
RUPERT MURDOCH TABLOID HACKING STORY
- NBC’s Michelle Kosinski reports from London.
AN "INSIDER'S VIEW" OF THE STORY...WHAT THE SCANDAL MIGHT MEAN FOR NEWS CORP & MURDOCH?
- Martin Dunn, Fmr. News Corp Executive; Fmr. New York Daily News Editor-in-Chief
INSIDE THE MINNESOTA BUDGET BATTLE
- Thomas Bakk (D) Minnesota State Senator; Minority Leader of State Senate
- Dave Thompson, (R) Minnesota State Senator