Monday, November 27, 2006

Good for US Airways

Back from vacation...

I was so pleased to hear that US Airways threw six bearded troublemaking Muslims off the plane last week. But I’m not pleased (nor surprised) that Muslim Democratic Rep.-elect Keith Ellison from Minnesota defended these rabble-rousers.

These radical imams and their cohorts are out crying discrimination and calling for a boycott of US Airways. I see our friends from CAIR are of course defending them and want to criminalize Muslim profiling.

Also, not so surprisingly, the incoming Democratic chair of the House Judiciary Committee, left-wing John Conyers, has drafted a resolution that gives Muslims special civil rights protections.

As readers here know, I strongly support airport profiling of all kinds.

This story hit last week, but I am compelled to blog it.