CNBC's Kudlow & Company will air at its regular 5pm ET time this evening.
We will start off the show with an in-depth look into the U.S. economy and the implications for markets and the Fed.
Our economic panel:
* Nouriel Roubini, economics professor - NYU Stern School of Business
* Jason Trennert, chief investment strategist - Strategas Research Partners
* David Malpass, Bear Stearns Chief Global Economist
A MONEY/POLITICS debate on taxes, spending, social security and more with:
* Peter Ferrara, senior policy adviser at the Institute for Policy Innovation
* Gary Gensler, former Undersecretary of the Treasury
* Jim Glassman, resident scholar at AEI and editor in chief of The American
* Dean Baker, co-director of the Center for Economic and Policy Research.
Finally, we'll dive into the current state of affairs in Iraq. Our guests include Cliff May, president of the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies and P.J. Crowley, Senior Fellow and Director of National Defense and Homeland Security at the Center for American Progress.