Tonight at 7pm ET on CNBC:
FED, ELECTIONS & YOUR PORTFOLIO
HOW TO CAPITALIZE ON THE GAME CHANGING EVENTS
- Dan Clifton, Strategas Research Partners Director, Head of Policy Research
- Jim LaCamp, Macroportfolio Advisors Sr. VP, Portfolio Manager
- Ronald Kruszewski, Stifel, Nicolaus Chairman & CEO
DID THE FED GET IT RIGHT?
FED'S IMPACT ON MARKET, KING DOLLAR, COMMODITIES, ECONOMY; CURRENCY WARS
- John Taylor, Stanford University Economics Professor; Hoover Institute Sr. Fellow; "Getting Off Track" Author
- Dan Greenhaus, Chief Economic Strategist, Miller Tabak + Co.
- CNBC’s Rick Santelli
GOP PLEDGE TO AMERICA
- Ed Gillespie, Republican Strategist, Ed Gillespie Strategies Founder -
NOW WHAT'S THE AGENDA?
- Robert Reich, Fmr. Labor Secretary; "Aftershock: The Next Economy and America's Future" author; CNBC Contributor; Univ. of CA., Berkeley, Prof.
- Steve Moore, Senior Economics Writer for WSJ Editorial Board; "Return to Prosperity" co-author; Founder & Fmr. President of the Club for Growth
HOW DOES THE NEWS CHANGE YOUR INVESTMENT STRATEGY?
- Michael Cuggino, Permanent Portfolio Family of Funds President & Portfolio Manager; Permanent Portfolio Fund (PRPFX)
- Andy Busch, BMO Capital Markets; CNBC Contributor
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.