Tonight at 7pm ET on CNBC:
WALL STREET GROWS WORLD-WARY
Global markets fall as investors fret over China & Europe
- David Goldman, Senior Editor First Things Magazine; Fmr. Wall St. Economist
- Mike Khouw, Cantor Fitzgerald Director, U.S. Equity Derivatives Trading; Options
- Boris Schlossberg, GFT Forex Director Of Currency Research
PENCE & CORKER CALL FOR END TO FED'S DUAL MANDATE
- Rep. Mike Pence, (R) Indiana; House Republican Conference Chair
BOND MARKET DEFIES THE FED
- Brian Wesbury; First Trust Advisors Chief Economist
- Vince Reinhart, American Enterprise Institute resident scholarformer director of monetary affairs at the FOMC
U.S. STOCKS: EXPECTED CORRECTION OR SOMETHING WORSE?
- Bob Froehlich, The Hartford, Sr. Managing Director
- Lee Munson, Portfolio Asset Management Chief Investment Officer
GM IPO SHENANIGANS?
- Ronald Kruszewski, Stifel, Nicolaus Chairman & CEO
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.