Tonight at 7pm ET on CNBC:
POSITIVE JOBS REPORT: ECONOMY ADDED JOBS FOR 1ST TIME SINCE MAY - WHY DIDN'T STOCKS RALLY?
- Jon Najarian, OptionMonster.com Co-Founder; "Fast Money" Contributor
- Jim Iuorio, Options Action Contributor; Director, TJM Institutional Services
- David Tice, Portofilio Manager, The Prudent Bear Fund
FORMER GE CHIEF JACK WELCH SAYS PAYROLL TAXES SHOULD BE CUT TO CREATE JOBS. IS HE RIGHT?
- Michael Linden, Center for American Progress Associate Director for Tax and Budget Policy
- Steve Moore, Senior Economics Writer for WSJ Editorial Board; "Return to Prosperity" co-author
IS BEN BERNANKE POURING THE MONEY IN AT THE WRONG TIME?
- Jeff Matthews, hedge fund manager; Ram Partners founder; "Pilgrimage to Warren Buffett's Omaha" author
- Don Luskin, CNBC Contributor; Trend Macro Chief Investment Officer
CNBC’s Diana Olick reports.
BUY OR SELL REITS?
- Rob Manning, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods; Senior REIT Trader
IS GOVERNMENT SPENDING AUSTERITY GOOD OR BAD FOR ECONOMIC GROWTH & PROSPERITY?
- Chris Edwards, CATO Director of Tax Policy
- Joseph Minarik, CED Sr. VP & Director of Research
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.