Please join us at 7pm ET tonight on CNBC.
MARKETS: STOCKS LOOK CHEAP, BUT ARE INVESTORS BUYING?
- Stephanie Link, Director of Research & Vice President of Strategy for The Street.com
- Don Luskin, CNBC Contributor; Trend Macro Chief Investment Officer
- Lincoln Ellis, Linn Group (CME) Managing Director
- Harry Rady, Rady Asset Management CEO and portfolio manager
MORE FED SHOCK & AWE?
- Robert Heller, Former Federal Reserve Governor
- Wayne Angell, Former Fed Reserve Governor
- CNBC’s Eamon Javers reports from Washington.
- Greg Abbott, Texas Attorney General
- Ron Kruszewski, Stifel, Nicolaus & Co.President & CEO
- Wilbur Ross, WL Ross & Co.
- Jim LaCamp, Macroportfolio Advisors Sr. VP, Portfolio Manager
GOP DEBATE - WHO WON?
- Jimmy Pethokoukis, Reuters Breakingviews: Money & Politics Columnist; CNBC Contributor
- Mark Simone, WABC Radio Talk Show Host
- Keith Boykin, Former Clinton White House Aide; Democratic Strategist; CNBC contributor
MARKETS: READY YOUR MONEY FOR NEXT WEEK
- Jim Iuorio, Director, TJM Institutional Services