Please join us at 7pm ET tonight on CNBC.
MARKETS: DOW CLOSES UP 214 POINTS. IS THE BOTTOM IN?
- Dick Bove, Financial Strategist; Rochdale Securities
- Milton Ezrati, Lord Abbett Senior Economist & Market Strategist
- Michael Farr, Farr, Miller & Washington/CNBC Contributor
BUFFETT CLASS-WARFARE: 'STOP CODDLING THE SUPER-RICH'?
- Robert Reich, Fmr. Labor Secretary; "Aftershock: The Next Economy and America's Future" author; CNBC Contributor; Univ. of CA., Berkeley
- Steve Moore, Senior Economics Writer for WSJ Editorial Board; "Return to Prosperity" co-author
NEW POLITICAL LANDSCAPE: GOP IOWA OUTCOME & OBAMA'S BUS TOUR
- CNBC’s John Harwood reports from Cannon Falls, Minnesota.
WASHINGTON TO WALL STREET
GOP RACE RE-ENERGIZED … IT’S A 3-HORSE RACE
- Jimmy Pethokoukis, Reuters BreakingViews Money & Politics Columnist; CNBC Contributor
- Tony Fratto, CNBC Contributor; Fmr. White House Deputy Press Secretary
- Barry Nolan, Fmr. Comm. Dir. for House/Senate Joint Economic Committee ('09 - '11)
TIME TO GO BACK ON THE GOLD STANDARD?
- Jared Bernstein, Fmr Chief Economic Advisor to the Vice President Biden
- John Tamny, Editor, Forbes Opinions and RealClearMarkets
MARKETS: LOOK AHEAD TO TOMORROW'S TRADE
- Steven Cortes, Founder Veracruz LLC