Please join us at 7pm ET tonight on CNBC.
MARKET SELL-OFF: WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?
- Mike Holland, Holland & Company Chairman; The China Fund Board of Directors (CHN)
- Jim Iuorio, Director, TJM Institutional Services
- Art Hogan, Lazard Capital Markets Managing Director
- Joseph Grano, Centurion Holdings CEO; Former UBS Wealth Management USA Chairman & CEO
ONE-ON-ONE WITH RICHARD FISHER … IS THE FED BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE
- Richard Fisher, Dallas Fed President & CEO
THE SAFETY & SOUNDNESS OF BANKS: ARE NY & EUROPEAN BANKS FUNDED?
- David Malpass, Encima Global President; Fmr. Bear Stearns Chief Economist; GrowPac Chairman; Fmr Reagan Deputy Asst Secy of Treasury
- Bill Rhodes, Fmr. Citi Senior VP
- Bill Isaac, The Secura Group Founder & Chmn; Fmr. Fifth Third Bank Chmn; Fmr. FDIC Chmn
- CNBC’s Bob Pisani
- CNBC’s Rick Santelli
- Bob Lutz, Former GM Motors Vice Chairman; CNBC Contributor
- Warren Meyers, DME Securities Vice President of Floor Operations & CNBC Market Analyst