This evening at 7pm ET:
ECONOMY: THREATS FROM WASHINGTON; DOUBLE DIP? TRAINWRECK COMING?
- Don Luskin, CNBC Contributor; Trend Macro Chief Investment Officer
- John Ryding, Chief Economist and founding partner at RDQ Economics
ONE-ON-ONE WITH ED YARDENI
What’s the next market move?
Is a double-dip recession in store?
Should Greece sell its family jewels?
Ed Yardeni, Yardeni Research President will join us with his perspective.
HOW HIGH COULD U.S. TAX RATES GO?
- Arthur Laffer, Chairman, Laffer Investments; Fmr. Reagan Economic Advisor
- Robert Reich, Fmr. Labor Secretary; Author, "Supercapitalism"' CNBC Contributor' Univ. of CA., Berkeley, Prof. of Public Policy
RONALD REAGAN ON THE $50 BILL?
- Rep. Patrick McHenry (R-NC) will discuss his bill.
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.