This evening at 7pm ET:
A CURRENCY TRADE WAR WITH CHINA?
CNBC’s Hampton Pearson reports the latest from Washington.
WHAT DOES KING DOLLAR MEAN FOR STOCKS, GOLD, COMMODITIES?
- Arthur Laffer, Laffer Investments CIO; Fmr. Reagan Economic Advisor
- Don Luskin, CNBC Contributor; Trend Macro Chief Investment Officer
- David Kelly, Chief Market Strategist JPMorgan Funds
DODD FINANCIAL REGULATION: TOO BIG TO FAIL
CNBC chief Washington correspondent John Harwood reports.
WILL BANK STOCKS QUADRUPLE BY 2012?
- Robert Albertson, Sandler O'Neill, Principal & Chief Strategist
CLASS WARFARE: TAX FAIRNESS REACHES TIPPING POINT –
HOW COME NO ONE'S PAYING TAXES?
- Robert Reich, Fmr. Labor Secretary; Author, "Supercapitalism"; CNBC Contributor; Univ. of CA., Berkeley, Prof. of Public Policy
- Dick Armey, Former House Majority Leader; Chairman of FreedomWorks.org
DOES OBAMA-CARE OVERHAUL IMPOSE FISCAL STRAIN ON CASH-STRAPPED STATES?
HOW WILL THIS IMPACT THE MARKET & TAX EXEMPT BONDS?
- Thomas Curran, Peckar & Abramson Partner
- George Strickland, Co-Portfolio Mgr, Thornburg Municipal Bond Funds
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.