This evening at 7pm ET:
HENRY WAXMAN'S STALINIST SHOW TRIALS FOR CEOs
- Richard Socarides, Brady Klein Weissman LLP Democratic Strategist, Attorney; Fmr. Senior Advisor to Bill Clinton
- Don Luskin, CNBC Contributor; Trend Macro Chief Investment Officer
- Andrew Biggs, AEI Resident Scholar; Fmr. Social Security Admin. principal deputy commisioner
- Robert Reich, Fmr. Labor Secretary; Author, "Supercapitalism"; CNBC Contributor; Univ. of CA., Berkeley, Prof. of Public Policy
CONSUMER CONFIDENCE REBOUNDS: ARE CONSUMERS READY TO SPEND?
THE MOTHER OF ALL JOBLESS ECONOMIES
- Dana Telsey, Telsey Advisory Group Chief Research Officer; Retail Analyst
- Derek Thompson, The Atlantic staff editor
OIL MINISTERS GONE WILD
- Carl Quintanilla, Cancun, Mexico
KING DOLLAR & $100 OIL?
- Kevin Kerr, Kerr Trading International President & Chief Trading Officer
- Addison Armstrong, Tradition Energy Dir. of Market Research; CNBC Contributor
iPHONE - WILL AT&T LOSE ITS MONOPOLY?
- Jon Fortt, Senior Writer Fortune Magazine
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.