This evening at 7pm ET:
DODD FINANCIAL REGULATION: WHAT WILL BE THE IMPACT ON BANKS, BANK LOANS, MARK TO MARKET?
NBC's Steve Handelsman reports from Washington.
- Ron Kruszewski, Stifel, Nicolaus Chairman & CEO
- Mark Calabria, Director of Financial Regulation Studies at the Cato Institute
- Frank Sorrentino, North Jersey Community Bank
- Thomas Harrison, Michigan Ladder Co. CEO
- Richard Blumenthal, CT Attorney General
HEALTHCARE HOMESTRETCH SECTORS
-THE WINNERS & LOSERS
CNBC's Hampton Pearson reports from Washington.
CURRENCY PROTECTIONISM: SHOULD U.S. GET TOUGH WITH CHINA?
- David Goldman, Senior Editor First Things Magazine
- Peter Navarro, "The Coming China Wars" Author' Univ Of CA/Irvine Business Professor
FED MEETING PREVIEW
-WHY IS FED STILL AT A ZERO INTEREST RATE?
-HOW ARE THEY GOING TO TIGHTEN IF THEY'RE REGULATING?
- Bob McTeer, CNBC Contributor; Fmr. Dallas Federal Reserve Bank Pres. & CEO
- Jack Ablin, Harris Private Bank Executive VP & Chief Investment Officer
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.