Please join us at 7pm ET tonight on CNBC
FEAR RISES, STOCKS SINK
- Todd Harrison, Founder & CEO of Minyanville Media
- Stephanie Link, Director of Research & Vice President of Strategy for The Street.com
- Steve Grasso, CNBC Market Analyst; Stuart Frankel, Managing Director of Institutional Sales
IS QE3 SET TO SAIL?
- Michael Pento, Euro Pacific Capital Senior Economist; Euro Pacific Capital Vice President Managed Products
- David Goldman, Former Head of Fixed Income Research at Bank of America
ALL THINGS D (DIGITAL) CONFERENCE…WHERE'S THE INNOVATION? DID GOOGLE SCREW UP BY NOT GETTING INTO SOCIAL MEDIA IN TIME?
- Marc Andreessen, Andreessen Horowitz Co-Founder & Genr'l Partner; Mosaic Co-Author; Netscape Co-Founder; LoudCloud co-founder
FORD/GM SALES DECLINE; TOYOTA TROUBLES -- WHAT'S DRIVING AUTO NUMBERS? PLUS: GEITHNER HAILS THE AUTO BAILOUT - WAS IT WORTH TAXPAYERS' MONEY?
- Maryann Keller, Maryann Keller & Associates Independent Auto Analyst & Consultant; "Rude Awakening: The Rise, Fall & Struggle for Recovery Of General Motors" Author