Please join us at 7pm ET tonight on CNBC.
DEBT CEILING SMACKDOWN
- Dean Baker, Co-director of the Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR)
- Gov. Ed Rendell, (D) Fmr. Pennsylvania Governor; NBC News Political Analyst; Former DNC Chairman
- Jimmy Pethokoukis, Reuters Breakingviews: Money & Politics Columnist; CNBC Contributor
- Steve Moore, Senior Economics Writer for WSJ Editorial Board; "Return to Prosperity" co-author
- Don Luskin, CNBC Contributor; Trend Macro Chief Investment Officer
- Larry Glazer, Managing Partner; Mayflower Advisors, LLC
DELTA RELIGIOUS DISCRIMINATION CONTROVERSY
- Jeffrey Lovitky, Law Office of Jeffrey A. Lovitky Attorney at Law
- Gordon Bethune, Fmr. Continental Airlines Chairman & CEO; CNBC Contributor
GEITHNER EXCLUSIVE: REPATRIATING EARNINGS AND BUSINESS TAX REFORM
- CNBC’s Steve Liesman reports.
Kudlow American Growth Council
UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION & OVER-SPENDING A BARRIER TO GROWTH?
- Mark Simone, WABC Radio Talk Show Host
- Keith Boykin, Former Clinton White House Aide; Editor of The Daily Voice online news site; CNBC contributor
- Joanne Lipman, Founding Editor-in-Chief of Portfolio magazine; Fmr. Deputy Managing Editor of The Wall Street Journal