Please join us at 7pm ET tonight on CNBC
ONE-ON-ONE WITH TIM PAWLENTY
- Tim Pawlenty, (R) Fmr. Governor Minnesota; Presidential Candidate
BERNANKE GLUM ON GROWTH: WHERE'S THE CONFIDENCE?
- Joseph LaVorgna, Deutsche Bank Chief U.S. Economist
- Lee Hoskins, Former Cleveland Federal Reserve President
SHOULD WEINER RESIGN?
- Andrew Breitbart, publisher of BigGovernment.com
OBAMA/MERKEL MEETING & THE ECONOMY/DOUBLE DIP
- CNBC’s Eamon Javers reports.
MARKET FALLS FOR A FIFTH DAY
- David Kelly, JP Morgan Funds Chief Market Strategist
- Steve Grasso, CNBC Market Analyst; Stuart Frankel, Managing Director of Institutional Sales
- Dan Fitzpatrick, StockMarketMentor.com, President & CEO; RealMoney.com Sr. Contributor
NBC GETS THE OLYMPICS/LAZARUS INTERVIEW
- CNBC’s Darren Rovell reports.
WHAT'S KILLING THE BANKS?
- Brian Gardner, Keefe Bruyette & Woods
- Tim Freeman, Elevation LLC Trader
- Mark Calabria, Cato Institute Director of Financial Regulation Studies