Please join us at 7pm ET tonight on CNBC
DOW UNDER 12,000 -- MARKET ROLLERCOASTER SINCE APRIL 29TH
- CNBC’s Brian Shactman reports.
MARKETS: COMING INTO A BOTTOM?
- Jim Iuorio, TJM Institutional Services Director
- Dave Kansas, Wall Street Journal Chief Markets Commentator
- Lincoln Ellis, Linn Group (CME) Managing Director
IS THE RECOVERY OVER?
- Ed Leamer, UCLA Professor of Business Economics
- David Malpass, Encima Global President, Fmr. Bear Stearns Chief Economist, GrowPac Chairman
EYE ON OIL AND ENERGY- Richard Soultanian, President of NUS Consulting
- Helima Croft, Barclays Senior Geopolitical Strategist of Commodities Research
- Greg Stringham, Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers VP of Markets & Oil Sands
GOVERNMENT VS. GOLDMAN SACHS
- CNBC’s Eamon Javers reports from Washington.
Free Market Friday
WITH ECONOMY SPUTTERING, WILL SPENDING CUTS HURT MORE OR HELP?
- James Freeman, Wall Street Journal Assistant Editor Editorial Page - ON SET
- William Cohan, Journalist; "House of Cards"; Author of "Money and Power: How Goldman Sachs Came to Rule the World"
- Guy Benson, Townhall.com Political Editor; Radio talk show host