Wednesday, April 28, 2010
On CNBC's Kudlow Report Tonight
Tonight at 7pm ET:
GREEK JUNK CONTAGION?
EURO .. DOLLAR .. IS GOLD THE NEW CURRENCY REPLACEMENT?
- Andy Brenner, Guggenheim Securities, Head of Emerging Markets
- Michael Farr, CNBC Contributor; Farr, Miller & Washington President
- Peter Navarro, "The Coming China Wars" Author; University Of California - Irvine Business Professor
FINANCIAL REFORM: WHAT'S THE RIGHT MARKET SOLUTION?
- Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA)
WASHINGTON TAX ATTACK/DEBT COMMISSION
- Rep. Paul Ryan, (R) Wisconsin; Budget Cmte Ranking Member President Obama's Fiscal Commission
- Robert Reich, Fmr. Labor Secretary; Author, "Supercapitalism"; CNBC Contributor; Univ. of CA., Berkeley, Prof. of Public Policy
FED MATTERS: ISN'T THE EMERGENCY IS OVER?
- Brian Wesbury, First Trust Advisors Chief Economist
- Vince Reinhart, American Enterprise Institute resident scholar; former director of monetary affairs at the FOMC
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.