Thursday, April 29, 2010
On CNBC's Kudlow Report Tonight
Tonight at 7pm ET:
IMF OUTRAGE: WHY SHOULD U.S. TAXPAYERS BAILOUT GREECE?
- Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers, (R) Washington; House Republican Conference Vice Chair
DENDREON GETS FDA GREENLIGHT
NEW PROSTATE CANCER BREAKTHROUGH
CNBC’s Bertha Coombs reports.
- Ed Yardeni, Yardeni Research President
- Kenneth Heebner, Capital Growth Management Portfolio Manager
FED BATTLE ROYALE
- Mike O'Rourke, BTIG Chief Market Strategist
LET THE TEA PARTYERS SING...
- Bob Tyrell, American Spectator Editor; "After the Hangover: The Conservatives' Road to Recovery" Author
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.