Monday, April 26, 2010
On Tonight's Kudlow Report
CNBC this evening at 7pm ET:
FINANCIAL REFORM SHOWDOWN
- CNBC’S Hampton Pearson reports the latest news and developments..
- Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-TX; Senate Banking Committee member)
GET DERIVATIVES OUT OF THE BANK? ; BUFFETT; TOO BIG TO FAIL
- Christopher Mayer, Senior Vice Dean; Prof. of Economics and Finance at Columbia Business School Columbia University
- Bill Isaac , Fmr. FDIC Chairman; Chairman of The Secura Group of LECG
- Brian Gardner, Keefe Bruyette & Woods
MARKETS & THE V-SHAPED RECOVERY
STOCKS CHEAPEST SINCE 1990?
- Brian Wesbury, First Trust Advisors Chief Economist
- Don Luskin, CNBC Contributor; Trend Macro Chief Investment Officer
- Stefan Abrams, Bryden-Abrams Investment Management Managing Partner
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.