This evening at 7pm ET:
PRESIDENT OBAMA ADDRESSES WALL STREET
CNBC chief Washington correspondent John Harwood reports.
NO G.O.P. COMPROMISE?
- Rep. Mike Pence will join us from Washington.
WALL ST. CULPABILITY
How Much Blame Does Wall St. Deserve?
- Nicole Gelinas, Manhattan Institute Senior Fellow
- Roger Lowenstein, author of "The End of Wall Street"
TAX ATTACK: BANK TAX BACK FROM THE DEAD; VAT TAX; BUSH TAX CUTS EXTENSION?; TAXES IN UPCOMING BUDGET
- Matt Miller, The Daily Beast Columnist; Public Radio's "Left, Right and Center" Host
- Jerry Bowyer, CNBC Contributor/Syndicated Columnist
MARKETS & ECONOMY
A V-shaped recovery? Moody's Turns on Greece
- Howard Lutnick, Cantor Fitzgerald Chairman. & CEO
- Peter Navarro, "The Coming China Wars" Author; University Of California - Irvine Business Professor
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.