This evening at 7pm ET:
-ARE WE IN A V-SHAPED RECOVERY?
-STOCK MARKET BULL OR BEAR?
-DO WE NEED SOME COWBOY MONETARISM?
-DIVIDEND TAX ATTACK & OTHER WASHINGTON TAX ATTACKS
- David Kelly, JP Morgan Funds Chief Market Strategist
- Jack Ablin, Harris Private Bank Executive VP & Chief Investment Officer
- John Rutledge, Rutledge Capital Chairman; Fmr. Reagan Economic Advisor
- Chip Hanlon, Delta Global Advisors president
- Steve Moore, Senior Economics Writer for the Wall Street Journal Editorial Board; "Return to Prosperity" co-author
IINTELLECTUAL PROPERTY; GREECE, EURO, YUAN, KING DOLLAR
- Bob Hormats, Under Secy of State for Economic, Business, & Agricultural Affairs; fmr. Vice-Chmn Goldman Sachs Internat'l
WILL TEA PARTY CHANGE GOV'T & AMERICA?
- Bill Hennessy, St. Louis Tea Party Founder; "The Conservative Manifesto" Author; Town Hall Forum Contributor
INFLATION THREAT…TAX ATTACK & THE MARKET
- Jimmy Pethokoukis, Reuters Money & Politics Columnist
- Jim LaCamp, Macroportfolio Advisors Sr. VP, Portfolio Manager
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.