Monday, July 12, 2010
On CNBC's Kudlow Report Tonight
Tonight at 7pm ET:
CONGRESS RETURNS. WHAT’S IN STORE?
CNBC chief Washington correspondent John Harwood reports.
- Steve Moore, Senior Economics Writer for the Wall Street Journal Editorial Board; "Return to Prosperity" co-author
- Mark Krikorian, Center For Immigration Studies Executive Director
EARNINGS LOOK AHEAD
CNBC’s Matt Nesto reports.
ONE-ON-ONE WITH DOUG KASS
- Doug Kass, Seabreeze Partners Management Inc.
IS THE TIDE TURNING ON UNIONS?
- Tony Fratto, CNBC Contributor; Fmr. White House Deputy Press Secretary
- Teresa Ghilarducci, The New School for Social Research Economics Professor
THE BP OIL DISASTER...CAPPING THE WELL...A BP ASSET SALE?
CNBC's Bertha Coombs reports.
TOO RICH TO LIVE? DEATH TAX TO SURGE ON JANUARY 1ST
- Jimmy Pethokoukis, Reuters Money & Politics Columnist
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.