Tonight at 7pm ET on CNBC:
THE GOP PLAN TO FIX THE ECONOMY
Congressman Paul Ryan (R-WI) will join us.
STOCK MARKET UP 7% IN JULY, CAN THE JULY RALLY EXTEND INTO AUGUST?
WALL ST. EXPECTS BETTER TIMES AFTER MIDTERM ELECTIONS
LARRY'S OPTIMISM CHECK LIST
- Companies Highly Profitable
- Businesses Investing Rapidly
- Consumers Saving More
- Trade Taking Off
- Low Inflation & Low Interest Rates
- November Regime Change
- Bill Baldwin, Forbes Editor
- Jim LaCamp, Macroportfolio Advisors Sr. VP, Portfolio Manager
- David Goodfriend, Fmr. Clinton W.H. Official; "Left Jab" Co-Host/Air America Co-Founder
TAX CUT FIGHT
CNBC chief Washington correspondent John Harwood reports.
BEWARE THE BALANCED BUDGET DEAL
- Peter Ferrara, Policy Innovation Dir. of Entitlement & Budget Policy
THE MOST LOVED CEOs
CNBC’s Jane Wells will report.
CHINA HAS OVERTAKEN JAPAN, ARE WE NEXT?
- Joel Kotnick, "The City: A Global History" author
- Zachary Karabell, CNBC Contributor/River Twice Research President
- John Rutledge, Rutledge Capital Chairman; Fmr. Reagan Economic Advisor
THE PRICE OF BLISS: A COST BREAKDOWN OF CHELSEA CLINTON’S WEDDING
NBC’s Rehema Ellis will be live from Rhinebeck, NY.
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.