Tonight at 7pm ET on CNBC:
KUDLOW JOBS SUMMIT: BUSINESS LEADERS & POLICYMAKERS TO TACKLE OUR NATION'S NUMBER ONE CHALLENGE: CREATING JOBS AND REVIVING ECONOMIC GROWTH
- Rep. Brad Sherman (D) California; Budget Committee; financial services cmte
- Rep. Paul Ryan, (R) Wisconsin; Budget Cmte Ranking Member; President Obama's Fiscal Commission
OBAMA'S CREDIBILITY CRISIS
- Steven Pearlstein, Washington Post Economics Columnist
- Mort Zuckerman, N.Y. Daily News Publisher; U.S. News & World Report Chairman & Editor-in-Chief
FINANCIAL EARNINGS PREVIEW
CNBC’s Mary Thompson reports.
SHOULD CONGRESSIONAL PAY BE CUT?
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah)
BUSH TAX CUTS & THE DEFICIT MYTH
Is runaway government spending, not declining tax revenues, the reason the U.S. faces dramatic budget shortfalls for years to come?
- Brian Riedl, Heritage Foundation Senior Policy Analyst in Federal Budgetary Affairs
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.