Tonight at 7pm ET on CNBC:
TODAY’S TOP MONEY HEADLINES
- Alan Greenspan and the “invisible wall”
- Gold plunges $40 in 6 hrs; commodities in free-fall
- Ford/GM - U.S car sales up
THE EFFECT OF KING DOLLAR
CNBC’s Rick Santelli reports.
"SMART MONEY" TRADE - MAN AGAINST MACHINE
Do you dare trade against the computers?
CNBC’s Herb Greenberg reports.
MARKETS & ECONOMY
What’s moving markets? Double-dip or not?
- Barry Ritholtz, Fusion IQ CEO, Director of Equity Research
- Art Laffer, Chief Investment Officer, Laffer Investments; Fmr. Reagan Economic Advisor
- Quentin Hardy, Forbes National Editor
IS GOLD LOSING ITS LUSTER?
CNBC’S Sharron Epperson reports.
- Scott Redler, T3live.com; Chief Strategic Officer, will join the market panel.
DEFENDING THE AMERICAN DREAM: THE LOBBYIST THREAT … FANNIE/FREDDIE
CNBC's Diana Olick reports.
OBAMA'S FISCAL FANTASYLAND?
CAN YOU SPEND YOUR WAY TO PROSPERITY? (THE RAHN CURVE)
- Richard Rahn, Senior Fellow Cato Institute
- Matt Miller, Center for American Progress; The Daily Beast Columnist; Public Radio's "Left, Right and Center" Host
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.