Tonight at 7pm ET on CNBC:
DID BERNANKE CHANGE HIS TONE TODAY?
CNBC’s Hampton Pearson reports.
IS THE FED OUT OF BULLETS AND/OR IS IT SHOOTING BLANKS?
- William Ford, Fmr. Atlanta Fed President; Middle Tennessee State University
- Ronald Kruszewski, Stifel, Nicolaus Chairman & CEO
- David Goldman, Senior Editor First Things Magazine
- Jim Iuorio, Options Action Contributor; Director, TJM Institutional Services
- Robert Pavlik, Banyan Partners Chief Market Strategist
- Michael G. Crofton, President and Chief Executive Officer; The Philadelphia Trust Company
DEMOCRATS DISSENT OVER BUSH TAX CUTS
CNBC chief Washington correspondent John Harwood reports.
THE FIGHT OVER EXTENDING THE BUSH TAX CUTS
- Christian Weller, Center for American Progress
- Louis Woodhill, Chairman of Digabit; Club for Growth Leadership Council
WHY IS WALL STREET AFRAID OF ELIZABETH WARREN?
CNBC’s Eamon Javers reports.
WHAT DO CEO'S KNOW THAT WE DON'T KNOW?
- Anthony Mirhaydari, Markman Capital Insight Sr. Research Analyst; MSN Money Contributor
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.