On CNBC's Kudlow Report tonight at 7pm ET:
- Lee Munson, Portfolio Asset Management, COO
- Thomas Belesis, John Thomas Financial Founder and CEO
- Daryl Jones, Hedgeye Risk Management, managing director
IS BIG BEN A LIAR? IS GLOBAL INFLATION FAR HIGHER THAT STATS SHOW?
- Vincent Reinhart, American Enterprise Institute resident scholar; Fmr director of monetary affairs at the FOMC
- Brett Arends, Columnist, The Wall Street Journal
PROTESTS IN EGYPT TURN VIOLENT
- Bill Richardson, (D) Fmr. New Mexico Governor; Fmr. Ambassador to the U.N.; Fmr. Energy Secy
- Dan Senor, Sr. Fellow for Middle East Studies Council on Foreign Relations
- Gen. Wesley Clark, Ret. US Army General; NATO Supreme Allied Commander Europe (1997 - 2000)
FUTURE OF BAILOUTS, TOO BIG TO FAIL; HOW MUCH MONEY SPENT ON INVESTIGATIONS?
Neil Barofsky, TARP Special Inspector General
RX for Repeal...OBAMACARE VOTE
- CNBC's Hampton Pearson reports.
THE POLITICS OF OBAMACARE REPEAL -- GETTING DEMS ON THE RECORD FOR 2012
- Igor Volsky , Center for American Progress; "Howard Dean's Prescription for Real Health Care Reform" Co-Author
- Betsy McCaughey, Hudson Institute Health Policy Expert; Fmr. NY Lieutenant Governor (1995-1999)
Please join us at 7pm ET on CNBC.