On Kudlow Report tonight at 7pm ET:
- Jeff Matthews, founder of the hedge fund Ram Partners LP; "Pilgrimage to Warren Buffett's Omaha" author
- Philip Silverman, Kingsview Management Managing Partner
- Don Luskin, CNBC Contributor; Trend Macro Chief Investment Officer
ARE UNIONS HOLDING STATES HOSTAGE?
- Gov. Sam Brownback (R-Kansas)
MIDDLE EAST IN TURMOIL … IS SAUDI ARABIA NEXT? IMPACT ON OIL PRICES?
- Karen Eliot House, WSJ Publisher
- Dan Senor, Council on Foreign Relations Sr. Fellow for Middle East Studies
BUDGET BATTLE: REPORT CLAIMS GOP SPENDING PLAN WOULD COST 700,000 JOBS
- Mark Zandi, Economy.com Chief Economist; McCain Campaign Economic Advisor; Author, "Financial Shock"
- Steve Moore, Senior Economics Writer for WSJ Editorial Board; "Return to Prosperity" co-author
Please join us at 7pm ET on CNBC.