On CNBC's Kudlow Report tonight at 7pm ET:
- Joe Battipaglia, Stifel Nicolaus Market Strategist
- Vince Farrell, Soleil Securities Chief Investment Officer
- Mike Ozanian, Forbes Executive Editor
DEUTSCHE BOURSE TO BUY NYSE: U.S. FINANCIAL & ECONOMIC SECURITY AT STAKE? DOES U.S. LOSE CONTROL OF ITS FLAGSHIP EXCHANGE?
- Harvey Pitt, fmr. SEC Chairman; Kalorama Partners, CEO & Founder
- Rep. Ed Royce, (R) CA; Financial Services Cmte.
IS MEREDITH WHITNEY RIGHT? ARE STATES GOING BANKRUPT? MUNI-MARKET DEFAULTS COMING?
- Jim Lebenthal, Lebenthal & Co. co-founder
- Shah Gilani, Capital Wave Forecast Newsletter Author; MoneyMorning.com Contributing Editor -
HOUSE EPA HEARINGS
Representative Fred Upton (R - MI) joins us.
SHOULD FANNIE/FREDDIE BE COMPLETELY DONE AWAY WITH, TIME TO TRANSITION COMPLETELY TO FREE MARKET?
- Henry Cisneros, CityView Chairman & CEO; Former Mayor of San Antonio, TX; Former HUD Secretary
- Mark Calabria, Cato Institute Director of Financial Regulation Studies
Please join us at 7pm ET on CNBC.