On CNBC's Kudlow Report tonight at 7pm ET:
THE MARKETS…EGYPT, STOCKS, COMMODITIES & MORE
- Jack Bouroudjian, IndexFuturesGroup.com CEO
- Helima Croft, Barclay's Geopolitical Analyst
- Brian Wesbury, First Trust Advisors Chief Economist
- Evan Newmark, Mean Street columnist Wall Street Journal
WHAT'S NEXT FOR OIL?
- John Kilduff, CNBC Contributor; Again Capital LLC Partner
- Kevin Kerr, Kerr Commodities Watch Editor; Kerr Trading International President
- CNBC’s Sharon Epperson
CHANGE IN CAIRO
- NBC’s Richard Engel reports.
EGYPT & AN UNCERTAIN ERA IN THE MIDDLE EAST
- Dan Senor, Sr. Fellow for Middle East Studies; Council on Foreign Relations
- Gen. Barry McCaffrey, NBC Military Analyst; 4-star General; U.S. Army (Ret.); McCaffrey Associates Pres.
- William Cohen, Fmr. Defense Secretary; The Cohen Group Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Dan Goure, Lexington Institute Vice President; Fmr. Pentagon Official
WHITE HOUSE FANNIE/FREDDIE PLAN
- CNBC’s Diana Olick reports.
GOV'T GETTING OUT OF FANNIE & FREDDIE?
- Ed Pinto, Mortgage Consultant; Fmr. Chief Credit Officer to Fannie Mae in the 1980's -
- John Taylor, President and CEO National Community Reinvestment Coalition
IS THE ECONOMY IMPROVING YET?
- Robert Reich, Fmr. Labor Secretary; "Aftershock" Author; CNBC Contributor; Univ of CA, Berkeley Prof.
- Steve Moore, WSJ Editorial Board Sr. Writer; "Return to Prosperity" co-author
Please join us at 7pm ET on CNBC.